RULES FOR NOMINATIONS
- All political professionals, consultants, leaders, students, communicators, researchers and others who meet the application requirements in each category will be able to participate.
- Campaigns must have been in Latin America, Spain or campaigns for voters or the Spanish-speaking community in the United States.
- The reception of applications opens on January 6, 2014 and closes on February 6, 2014. There will be no extension of dates for the closing of applications.
- Applications can be made by individuals, companies or organizations and must be accompanied by contact information of the postulate.
- Applications made by the same applicant or by third parties will be accepted. In case of applications made by third parties there must be a written consent of the postulate.
- Once the application period is closed the jury will receive the respective materials and the finalists will be notified and announced from February 6, 2104.
- The work must correspond to campaigns carried out from January 2013 to January 2014.
- Each application must have 1 (one) Application Form and the respective supporting files for such application. If you apply to two or more categories, you must fill out a psr form each application.
- It is very important that the applications are accompanied by annexed files that support the reasons for each application.
- Past winners in the “Revelation Consultant” category will not be able to apply in the same category again.
- The “Emerging Leader” category is reserved for people under 30 years of age who have not won a Victory Award in the past.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Political consultants, advisors, strategists and political operators who have worked on a campaign between January 2013 and January 2014.
- Bloggers, social media experts, technology innovators.
- Young talent in the political field.
- Researchers and academics.
NEW CATEGORIES AND UPDATES
To motivate and drive the development of the political consulting industry, we have created new categories and modified some existing:
- [new] Political Publication of the Year. This award recognizes the contribution that these media provide to the political community of the region through the quality of information, guidance articles, educational content and entertainment.
- [new] Campaign of the Year, This award was created to recognize talent in design and direction comprehensive work and achievements of an election campaign as a product of teamwork.
- [updated] We modified the Professor of The Year category, which was decided last year by popular vote on Facebook, by Merit for Excellence in Teaching to recognize outstanding merits in their academic activity or that have developed any initiative or project worthy of recognition.
- [updated] The emerging Leader category left us with a very special impression in previous editions, so we decided to expand the number of awards for 10 leaders under the age of 30, where there will be a winner for each gender (male and female) and 8 finalists (4 of each genre).
- [updated]. We expanded the status of Revelation Consultant and created an award for men and one for women.
- [updated] We replaced the Facebook Policy Page of the Year category with Social Media Strategy of the Year because we believe that the growth of social media warrants the expansion of this award, beyond a single social network.
VOTING COMMITTEE – JUDGES
We pride ourselves on having a qualifier jury made up of internationally renowned experts. Experienced political consulting professionals, award winners and book authors are part of the jury that will qualify and vote to determine the nominees and winners of each category.
Voting Committee members may, however, make it clear that by applying they are disabled from voting in the category(s) in which they have applied.
- MPR Group LLC, may move and adapt the applications to the appropriate categories.
- Submitted materials (spots, audios, and other parts) will not be returned and the applicant accepts promotional use of them. However, confidential information will be for the exclusive use of MPR Group LLC and for exclusive access to Voting Committee members.
- Failure to comply with the application requirements in each category will result in the disqualification of the application.
- Applicants may not consult or interact with jurors on Award-related matters. Inquiries will be directed and resolved exclusively by MPR Group LLC.
- The works submitted must have been produced and used from January 1, 2013 to January 30, 2014.
We recommend the following important steps to have a nomination that has the best chance of winning:
- Find the appropriate category for your application.
- Read the rules carefully.
- Gather all the necessary material before filling the shape.
- Upload supporting documents: This is VERY IMPORTANT, support materials can be letters of recommendation. Newspaper clippings, statistical data. Etc.
- Remember that jurors will have a lot of material to read so it’s better to present quality information than quantity. Try to make it as easy as possible for them. It is advisable to upload a single document containing short but valuable information that 5 long letters of irrelevant information.
- If you have any questions or need help applying, do not hesitate to contact Melanie Rodriguez email@example.com