The Dream Team
Each year the event gives the opportunity to a group of talented young people to be part of the organizing committee and attend the event as fellows, experiencing The Victory Awards from a very privileged angle.
This volunteer program is aimed at young people who have a commitment to excellence and who work with the “If You Can” attitude. The dreamTeam’s motto is “If there is no way to do it, I will create a new one”.
Dream Team Motto
It is of the utmost importance for us to form the best possible team for this event. We can ensure that Dream Team members will take an unforgettable experience and a brotherhood among the group that will last a lifetime.
- The team must be involved for a minimum of 6 months, this period is before, during and after the event.
- The average engagement time is 20 hours a week.
- Have a good attitude and willingness to work to the best of your ability.
- Have the ability to pay for your tickets and stay at the event venue.
Description of Available Areas
- Administration Planning, organization, coordination, registrations, data management, monitoring of tasks and groups, etc.
- Logistics execution, security, decoration, hospitality, registration and reception of attendees, etc.
- Press & Communication Writing of communications, notes, text for the web, interviews, live coverage of the event, social networks, etc.
- Audio Visual Filming, photography, video editing, preparation of sound systems, video and filming on the day of the event, etc.
- Technology & Web Website Updates (wordpress), necessary equipment connections during the event, training to volunteers in the management of registration modes, publishing applications, social networks, etc.
- Graphic Design Creation of graphics, material to be printed, postcards, etc.
- Full scholarship to the event & meals during your stay.
- Special cost only for DreamTeam members (limited spaces).
- Scholarship and/or discounts to future events organized by MPR Group.
- One-year membership to MPR Group.
- Evaluation and post-event recommendation letter.
- Unique experience and memories that will last a lifetime.
Interested parties can apply by filling out the following form.